Here is a Great News! This year 2010, comes with great aspirations in our Matrimonial Services to entire Dhangar Community. We have completed 5 years in Matrimonial on line Services.
1. Renovation of Website
We have renovated our website with most effective search tools for searching like Simple search, Advanced search, City search, Professional search, Caste search,, Express interest, Interests received,, Interests sent, No..of views etc. The Moving photo gallery is one of attraction ot our visitors on Home Page of our website.
2. State Level Vadhu Var Sammelan
As a mark of celebration for successful completion of 5 years in Matrimonial services, we are organizing State level Vadhu Var Sammelan in Chinchwad on 28 th March 2010. It will have many attractions such as profiles on Projector, video recording of the function, Best profile awards to first 5 selective profiles etc.
Special invitation cards are going to be sent to Delegates from Dhangar Community. All Brides, Grooms will be introduced on stage by event organizer.
Malava is for all Paid Members. Hence we request to you to pre register your profile with us well in advance. There is concession in membership fees, specially for Melava.
3. *Annual Fee Structure -
1. Rs. 750/ for Brides. ( special concession of Rs. 750) online paid member for one year
2. Rs. 1000/ for Grooms. ( special concession of Rs. 500/-) on line paid member for one year.
3. Off line membership fee Rs.750 /- for one year.(for Brides/ grooms offline paid members
4. Premium member - Fee Rs. 1500/- on line membership per year with our guidance in matchmaking.
4. Benefits of Melava
Vadhu Var Melava helps community in finding better partners for the prospective brides and grooms. This Melava will act as a platform for the prospective brides and grooms.
1. to get yourself introduced ,
2. to share your likes , dis-likes, hobbies, beliefs, habbits, culture, status, family atmosphere
3. to Declare your expectation from the prospective bride/groom.
Choosing a Bride/ Groom ?
Most impotrant decisions that Bride / Groom has to take are
1. To whom you will marry?
2. What sort of a girl/boy do I marry?
3. Will she adjust to my family?
4. How can I decide just by meeting him/her a few times?
5. When should I marry?
6. What if I make the wrong choice?
Take a pen and paper and list the attributes you are looking for in a girl.
like Educational achievements, profession, appearance (looks, height, weight), etc.
The key to choosing the right partner is to look for a person with a good character too,
It is not simply a good personality. Qualities to look out for must include maturity and responsibility, a positive attitude towards life, commitment to the relationship, emotional openness, integrity and high self-esteem.
We, as Team of Dhangar Matri.com wish all members and parents , all the best and success in finding right solution for the matrimonial search.!